BALTFORTAS Private Statement Policy
BALTFORTAS is a training and recruitment business services center which provides training courses services to its clients. The Company must process personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that it can provide these services – in doing so, the Company acts as a data controller of the data we collect from you.
You may give your personal details to the Company directly, such as, on an application or registration form or via our training course, or we may collect them from another website. The Company must have a legal basis for processing your personal data. For the purposes of providing you with training and recruitment services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms and conditions of the following statement.
We carefully monitor and protect the privacy and security of your visitors personal data every time when you visit baltfortas.com.
1. Collection and use of personal data
a. Purpose of processing and legal basis
The Company will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data) and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with training and recruitment courses services, the provision of services and products, as well as the selection of your requests, issuance of a certificate, sending information about the course. We may usually collect one or more of following information about you:
· Name, surname
· E-mail address
· Home address
· Mobile phone number
· Emergency, contact persons name and phone number
· Your document (ID card or Passport, drivers license) number
· Your medical condition declaration
· Your job position
· The training course name, which you have passed previously
· Your course sponsoring company details
· The services & training courses we have provided you and related information
In some cases, we reserve the right to request additional documents to confirm the application.
The information may be collected and processed in the following ways:
· Collection of data based on your visits on our site www.baltfortas.com
· Any forms that you fill out on our website (for example: booking) allow us to collect the data that you fill out
· We also reserve the right to collect information when contacting our company's employees
The legal bases we rely upon to offer these services to you are:
· Legitimate interest
· Legal obligation
· Contractual obligation
b. Legitimate interest
Where the Company has relied on a legitimate interest to process your personal data our legitimate interests is/are as follows:
· BALTFORTAS provides training and recruitment courses services to candidates and clients as part of our business. We process personal data in order to be able to provide these services. It is in the legitimate interests of all parties involved that the training business can process personal data.
c. Recipient/s of data
The Company will process your personal data and/or sensitive personal data with the following recipients:
· Primarily we will share your information with our Accreditation body OPITO organization or employment client. Unless you specify otherwise, we may also share your information with associated third parties such as our service providers where we feel this will help us to provide you with the best possible service. We may also share your data as required by law, regulatory bodies or for tax or audit purposes.
d. Statutory/contractual requirement
Your personal data is required by law and/or a contractual requirement (e.g. our client may require this personal data) and/or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract. You are obliged to provide the personal data and if you do not, the consequences of failure to provide the data are:
· We will be unable to provide training course or recruitment services for you.
e. Date protection
We protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use by a third party, accidental loss, corruption or destruction. Were implemented the appropriate organizational and technical security measures to protect your personal data. We regularly review our security measures and evaluate them. Personal data is stored on servers with limited access in protected premises. Servers are protected by antivirus software.
2. Overseas transfers
The Company may transfer the information which only you provide to us, to countries outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) for the purposes of providing you with training and recruitment services. We will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information. The EEA comprises the EU member states plus Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein and UK.
3. Data retention
The Company will retain your personal data only for as long as it is necessary. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
The Conduct of Training course and recruitment Businesses our accreditation body or client, require us to keep candidate records for at least five years from:
(a) the date of their creation
(b) after the date on which we last provided you with training course services.
We must also keep your invoices, CV, current certificates, completion of training courses records, receipts, services agreements records for as long as is legally required by Local Tax Authority and associated social security and tax legislation.
Where the Company has obtained your consent to process your personal and sensitive personal data, we will do so in line with our retention policy. Upon expiry of that period the Company will seek further consent from you. Where consent is not granted, the Company will cease to process your personal data and sensitive personal data.
If we have no meaningful contact with you for a period of 3 years, your personal data will be deleted unless we are required to keep it by law, for a regulatory body or for tax or audit purposes.
4. Your rights
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
· The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you
· The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you
(you have the right to use this information for free, but only twice a year. If you request information from us more than twice a year, we will provide a fee for it, which will cover the costs of providing this information)
· The right to rectification of your personal data
· The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances
· The right to restrict processing of your personal data
· The right to data portability in certain circumstances
· The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest
· The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling
· The right to withdraw consent at any time
Where you have consented to the Company processing your personal data and sensitive personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Complaints or queries
If you wish to complain about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it, please contact us at email@example.com